Continue the adventure – it has never been more convenient!
Now you can complete the knowledge development portion of the PADI Advanced Water Diver course online with PADI eLearning. The online version of the PADI Adventures in Diving eLearning program will include knowledge development for the two required topics – the Deep and Underwater Navigation Dives – along with five of the most popular elective dives. These include Night Diver, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Wreck Diver, Boat Diver and Underwater Naturalist. It is always fun to choose the three elective dive that interests you!
After you complete all the segments, print your eLearning record and bring it with you to start your underwater adventures when you complete your in-water training with us at Adventures In Borneo!
What does the Digital Product include?
- Advanced Open Water Diver Touch
- Advanced Open Water Diver eManual
- Advanced Open Water Diver Video training clips
- Digital Multipurpose Data Carrier
- eTraining Dive Log
- Certifying Credit (PIC)
Things to know about PADI eLearning.
- PADI eLearning is a great way for you to save time while you are on holiday so sign up now!
- When you register for a scuba course with us at Adventures In Borneo, you will receive a special code to access your online scuba course.
- Convenient online access to knowledge development course material.
- Unlimited lifetime access to an online version of the PADI Manual to your course.
- Course must be completed within 1 year from registration date.
- Study scuba diving at your own pace to complete knowledge assessments.
- Minimum age is 12 years old to sign up for the eLearning course.
- Do not forget to book your dive course with us after signing up for the eLearning!
There are no reviews yet.