Take the first step in your PADI professional dive career!
The PADI Divemaster course is the first professional level within the PADI System of diver education and allows you to work as a training assistant on PADI courses and programs, supervise certified divers during pleasure diving experiences, and conduct some PADI programs independently. Becoming a PADI Divemaster consists of the following segments: knowledge development, practical application and the Divemaster final exam. The online portion of the course, PADI Divemaster Online, covers nine topics that prepare you for the practical sessions needed to complete the Divemaster course. Through PADI’s eLearning system and practical segments of the Divemaster course, you become well prepared to work as a PADI Divemaster.
After you complete all the segments, print your eLearning record and bring it with you to start your underwater adventures when you complete your in-water training with us at Adventures In Borneo!
What does the Digital Product include?
- Divemaster eManual and knowledge reviews
- Certifying Credit (PIC)
(Instructor Manual, Divemaster Slates (4), DM Hologram & information sheet, eRDPML Online Access Card, Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving Book, Scuba Tune-Up Workbook, Professional Training Log, Discover Scuba Diving Instructor Cue Cards, PADI Pros Bag to be purchased separately)
Things to know about PADI eLearning.
- PADI eLearning is a great way for you to save time while you are on holiday so sign up now!
- When you register for a scuba course with us at Adventures In Borneo, you will receive a special code to access your online scuba course.
- Convenient online access to knowledge development course material.
- Unlimited lifetime access to an online version of the PADI Manual to your course.
- Course must be completed within 1 year from registration date.
- Study scuba diving at your own pace to complete knowledge assessments.
- Minimum age is 18 years old to sign up for the eLearning course.
- Do not forget to book your dive course with us after signing up for the eLearning!