The Instructor Development Course (IDC) is the cornerstone of PADI’s professional-level training!
The online portion of the course covers nine topics which prepare you for the practical sessions needed to complete your Assistant Instructor or Open Water Scuba Instructor course. Through PADI’s eLearning system and practical segments of the IDC, you are introduced to the complete PADI System of Diver Education, and you learn to use it as a professional dive educator – a PADI Assistant Instructor or Open Water Scuba Instructor.
After you complete all the segments, print your eLearning record and bring it with you to start your underwater adventures when you complete your in-water training with us at Adventures In Borneo!
What does the Digital Product include?
- Learning, Instruction and the PADI System
- General Standards and Procedures
- Risk Management
- Marketing Diving
- Start Diving
- Teaching PADI Specialty Diver Courses
- Business of Diving
- Keep Diving
- How to Teach the Recreational Dive Planner (RDP)
(Open Water Cue Cards, Confined Water Cue Cards, Advanced Open Water Diver Cue Cards, Rescue Diver Cue Cards, Divemaster Cue Cards, PADI Skill Practice and Dive Planning Slate, Skill Development Preparation Slate to be purchased separately)
Things to know about PADI eLearning.
- PADI eLearning is a great way for you to save time while you are on holiday so sign up now!
- When you register for a scuba course with us at Adventures In Borneo, you will receive a special code to access your online scuba course.
- Convenient online access to knowledge development course material.
- Unlimited lifetime access to an online version of the PADI Manual to your course.
- Course must be completed within 1 year from registration date.
- Study scuba diving at your own pace to complete knowledge assessments.
- Minimum age is 18 years old to sign up for the eLearning course.
- Do not forget to book your dive course with us after signing up for the eLearning!
There are no reviews yet.