Haven’t been diving lately and want a quick scuba refresher?
The ReActivate program is the perfect way to update your dive skills and knowledge from the PADI Open Water Diver Course before jumping back into the water. Whether you want a few reminders or need to go over the basics, ReActivate is personalised for you: You conveniently review scuba concepts on your tablet, mobile device or computer, then go diving with a PADI Professional. It is quick and easy, and a good way to prepare for your next PADI course or get ready for a dive vacation. The best part is, divers who complete both the knowledge and inwater skill refresher receive a replacement certification card with a ReActivated date on it.
Any certified diver who wants a refresher or pre-travel update should ReActivate. Dive shops appreciate seeing a recent ReActivate date on your certification card because it means you’re ready to dive in. After you complete all the segments, print your eLearning record and bring it with you to start your underwater adventures when you complete your in-water training with us at Adventures In Borneo!
What does the Digital Product include?
- Knowledge development including short quizzes to let you gauge your progress, and review and correct anything you might happen to miss.
Things to know about PADI eLearning.
- PADI eLearning is a great way for you to save time while you are on holiday so sign up now!
- When you register for a scuba course with us at Adventures In Borneo, you will receive a special code to access your online scuba course.
- Convenient online access to knowledge development course material.
- Unlimited lifetime access to an online version of the PADI Manual to your course.
- Course must be completed within 1 year from registration date.
- Study scuba diving at your own pace to complete knowledge assessments.
- Minimum age is 10 years old to sign up for the eLearning course.
- Do not forget to book your dive course with us after signing up for the eLearning!