Continue the adventure – it has never been more convenient!
Many of us already own a digital camera and probably have taken quite a number of pictures to share with our family and friends. Being certified as a diver means that now, you have the opportunity to learn to take pictures underwater and share your love of the underwater world with those around you! The PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Specialty course helps you easily achieve great photo and video results.
You will learn basic principles of composition, how to prevent backscatter, and the best ways to photograph different types of marine life, divers, and underwater seascapes. You will also learn editing techniques, and how a little pre-planning can help create a story.
After you complete all the segments, print your eLearning record and bring it with you to start your underwater adventures when you complete your in-water training with us at Adventures In Borneo!
What does the Digital Product include?
- Digital Underwater Photographer eManual
- Digital White Balance Sale
- Certifying Credit (PIC)
Things to know about PADI eLearning.
- PADI eLearning is a great way for you to save time while you are on holiday so sign up now!
- When you register for a scuba course with us at Adventures In Borneo, you will receive a special code to access your online scuba course.
- Convenient online access to knowledge development course material.
- Unlimited lifetime access to an online version of the PADI Manual to your course.
- Course must be completed within 1 year from registration date.
- Study scuba diving at your own pace to complete knowledge assessments.
- Minimum age is 10 years old to sign up for the eLearning course.
- Do not forget to book your dive course with us after signing up for the eLearning!
There are no reviews yet.