Scubapro MK11/S270 regulator – The balanced diaphragm MK11, with its chrome-plated brass body specially designed to reduce size and weight, is an ideal travel companion. Its system features internal parts that are sealed from the elements. While the 2nd stage S270 features a lightweight fiberglass-reinforced nylon core with a special polyurethane outer layer to increase durability and diver comfort. The S270 offers smooth inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures. A technopolymer plastic barrel with a metal thread reduces weight and increases freezing resistance in cold water. Low-profile exhaust tees minimize exhalation effort. The reg has a dive/pre-dive switch to prevent freeflows when the reg is not being used.
- Air-balanced diaphragm design delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Marine grade brass body has sealed internal parts to prevent water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism while enhancing cold-water performance.
- Two high pressure, two low pressure and two high-flow LP ports maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Weight): INT 232: 710g; DIN 300: 490g
- Airflow at 200bar: (l/min): > 5500
- Intermediate pressure: 9.0-9.8 bar
- Polyurethane anti-scratch front cover and exhaust fee
- Pneumatically balanced, linear flow demand valve
- Diver controlled adjustable flow deflector
- Super streamlined poppet
- High flow exhaust valve
Enjoy a wide range of scuba diving essential and adventure equipment plus fitness equipment on our website and in-store. Self-collect is available during office hours for customers in Kota Kinabalu city, Sabah. Walk in our retail store at Kota Kinabalu Times Square in Sabah and speak to any of our team members!