- Optional wireless air integration – current cylinder pressure, remaining air time
- Integrated tilt-compensated 3D digital compass
- Gas-switching between up to three gases (Oxygen up to 99 %)
- Cable for connecting to detailed graphical logs and dive data with your PC/Mac using Suunto DM5 software
- Full continuous decompression algorithm – Suunto RGBM
- Five modes: air, nitrox, gauge, free and off
- Innovative apnea timer for free diving, and a timer in air/nitrox modes
- Built-in dive planner
This product has a limited warranty of 24 months. See Suunto’s warranty information here
We are an authorised Suunto Service Centre and the only one in the area. If your Suunto Dive Computer needs servicing or repairing, our trained and professional team are ready to assist you. Our services can be booked online easily within minutes, all you have to do is visit our page by clicking here. To visit our Suunto Service Centre, get the directions here.
Contact us at +6012 866 1935 or email us at info@DownbelowAdventures.com for any other information.
There are no reviews yet.